Friday, February 16, 2024

Happy Birthday Bev

I am doing this a couple of days later which means I barely remember the game.  Most importantly It's Bev's birthday and no one has to know how old she is.  Bev brought lunch for everyone and ate all the sandwiches with lox but who's looking.  She also brought Lilly who stayed for lunch after she said she was going every five minutes.  It was nice to see her.  Rhonda brought flowers which said happy valentines day why not celebrate both days.   


The only thing I remember was Bev tried to have a special hand with 12 cards.  We are learning new ways of cheating every week.  

Until next week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Bev

I am doing this a couple of days later which means I barely remember the game.  Most importantly It's Bev's birthday and no one has ...