Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Almost Rhona's Birthday

 It was nice to zoom with Rhona and wish her a happy birthday how ever old she is.  Lets all admit we hate her, not personally just for the sunshine we don't have.  She does look amazing.  

Now to the game.  As Bev has pointed out we have been playing 7 years and I still don't know that you need 125 points for a meld.  Just having a clean triple is not good enough.  We didn't solve the argument that if I would have picked up a card would I then have needed 135 but I would say in future that it depends on whose team I am on.

I still don't understand that if Bev has 4 cards how she still managed to have a pair of *&(^(( fives. You have to keep an eye on Joyce - when she picks up the deck to meld she still takes 4 cards - very sneaky. 

And I didn't forget that Rhonda tried to sneak in a 5 (what is with the fives) with a triple of 4s

That's all folks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Bev

I am doing this a couple of days later which means I barely remember the game.  Most importantly It's Bev's birthday and no one has ...